- Mastercard Engage makes it simple for partners to collaborate with Mastercard and accelerate time to market for product innovation through access to the company’s global network, expertise, technology, and resources.
- As an eKYC provider in the Mastercard Engage program, IDVerse will offer Mastercard customers a fully-automated global identity verification solution, supporting them in quickly building and deploying Digital First onboarding solutions at scale.
- IDVerse’s fully-automated generative AI-trained solution accurately verifies new users with just their face and smartphone for over 16,000 documents and 142 languages and typesets without the burden of human intervention.
London, UK – 9 November 2023 World-leading digital ID verification company IDVerse (previously known as OCR Labs Global) today announces joining the Mastercard Engage partner program to offer a fully automated identity verification solution to Mastercard customers.
IDVerse’s technology enables Mastercard to reach a wider range of connected devices by reducing AI technology bias towards newer devices and operating systems. IDVerse is taking the lead in training deep neural network systems through generative AI, actively combating discrimination based on race, age, and gender – whilst staying ahead of global fraud trends such as synthetic media and deepfakes.
IDVerse’s inclusion in Mastercard’s Engage partner program translates into:
- Access to Zero Bias AI™ tested identity verification ensures inclusivity and safeguarding against discrimination related to race, age, and gender through generative AI technology.
- Swift and seamless customer integration and onboarding with automated digital identity verification systems.
- Efficiency boost and reduced operational expenses with a notable decrease in manual review requirements for identity verification, leading to 99% accuracy.
Today, consumers are more connected than ever before. The surge in demand for enhanced digital functionalities reflects this shift, with 8.4 billion connected devices worldwide.1 Mastercard is creating solutions for the new consumer reality and improving experiential banking.
The Mastercard Digital First Card Program enables digital payment experiences for consumers – from card issuance and usage to financial management and benefits, with an optional physical card. As a technology integration partner, IDVerse will support Mastercard customers in quickly building and deploying identity verification solutions at scale.
Libby Robinson, Head of Partnerships at IDVerse, added, “We are immensely proud to join the Mastercard Engage Program. Partners in the program will benefit from IDVerse’s robust global document coverage and compliance certifications that ensure the highest standards in our offerings. Our fully-automated identity verification solution, powered by Zero Bias AI™-tested technology, embodies the future of secure digital onboarding. Through this collaboration, IDVerse is committed to empowering Mastercard customers to seamlessly automate digital identity verification (IDV) and navigate the complex balance between security and user experience.”
Mastercard Engage connects businesses with qualified technology partners. Since the program’s inception, more than 150 Mastercard Engage partners have helped their customers deploy innovative solutions for more than 500 million consumers using Mastercard products and services.
Notes to Editors
CEW Communications for IDVerse
Maddy Grigorie, , +44(0)741 202 6525
IDVerse helps you quickly scale your business globally. Our fully-automated solution verifies new users in seconds with just their face and smartphone—in over 220 countries and territories with any ID document—without the burden of human intervention.
We empower true identity for people around the world. Through our Zero Bias AI™ tested technology, we are pioneering the use of generative AI to train deep neural network systems to protect against discrimination on the basis of race, age and gender. We are the first company to achieve 99.99% accuracy in independent lab testing.
Our advancements in Natural Vision Processing (NVP) are enabling machines to autonomously see and perceive as humans and excel in ways that humans cannot.
IDVerse is trusted by startups, governments, and global enterprises, including HSBC, Vodafone, BMW, Virgin Money, and ANZ, for borderless and inclusive identity verification. Founded in Australia in 2018, IDVerse is a Series B venture-backed company with headquarters in London and offices in North America, Asia and Europe.
For more information, visit https://idverse.com/