- The world of IDV has moved on from manual checking
- We help you understand the move to technology based approaches
- How should you evaluate IDV technology?
- Are you taking algorithmic bias into consideration?
- How do you keep up with generative AI-driven synthetic media?
About this guide:
Identity verification is the critical connective tissue between businesses and consumers everywhere. It’s becoming table stakes in almost every industry, from financial services to employment to gaming.
In the last few years, a new wave of AI-powered IDV solutions has come to the market to help businesses verify consumers’ identities remotely and at scale. It’s helped millions of people apply for online services, open bank accounts, send payments, share cars and homes, and verify social media accounts.
This guide gives you the information to evaluate the new technology options available in IDV in order to find the best fit for your business. Read this whitepaper to find out:
- If your current system stands up to the latest consumer and fraud demands
- The role of AI in IDV
- How to evaluate new AI-powered IDV solutions
- The certification, maturity and performance metrics to rank
- Best practices to reduce bias and increase accessibility and inclusivity
Download this guide to be prepared for the future changes and to see how AI-driven identity verification solutions help grow your customer base.