With real-time payments becoming ever more common globally, so is the risk of fraud. In many cases, money moves instantly—before fraud can even be detected. Strong identity verification (IDV) is therefore needed as a counterbalance.
This webinar, hosted by the Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS), explores the crucial relationship between instant payments and IDV. With traditional identity attributes like names, dates of birth, and social security numbers commonly compromised in data breaches, more advanced biometric methods are now required.
Watch to gain insight on:
- Biometric liveness detection as an effective approach to validate users
- The problem of “sleeper” accounts facilitating fraud at banks/fintechs
- Strategies to monitor accounts using AI/ML tools to detect anomalies
- How the regulatory environment is shifting in the US, UK, and elsewhere
- Shane Oren, Chief Revenue Officer, IDVerse
- Steve Lenderman, Head of Fraud Solutions, North America, Quantexa