With the use of digital banking services growing exponentially in the last few years, innovation in the industry is a given. Consumers can now instantly access banking services from anywhere in the world at any time of day (or night). And unsurprisingly, a great many of the changes in the sector can be attributed to the evolution of AI and automation.
This webinar, hosted by the Fintech Power 50, discusses the current landscape of the digital banking industry and examines both current challenges and what the future has in store.
Watch to gain insight on:
- The shift toward embedded finance
- Challenges posed by legacy systems
- Financial inclusion gaps in emerging markets
- Biometrics and “fighting AI with AI” to counter risk
- Adam Desmond, Commercial Director, IDVerse
- Daniel Greeler, CCO, Weaver
- Jonah Adams, Digital Infrastructure and Managed Services, Interswitch