New AML Regulations are Close
- Are you affected by the new changes?
- Fraud & cyber-crimes are now included
- Wider industry scope than ever before
- Criminal liability to allow for the punishment of legal persons, such as companies or partnerships, and key employees
- Minimum prison sentence is now 4 years
About this whitepaper:
New far-reaching proposals, which include a Regulation on AML (Anti-Money Laundering)/ CFT (Countering the Financing of Terrorism) and the 6th AML Directive (AML6D), will have a geographic impact that will extend across the EU, UK and to third-party countries.
The impact will also reach industries ranging from the “traditional” financial institutions to gaming, crypto, real estate, and more. Read this whitepaper to find out:
Read this whitepaper to find out:
- If your business is affected by the new changes
- Which new elements are now included
- How your industry might be affected
- If your company and their management employees are at risk
- How prison sentences have increased
Download the whitepaper to be prepared for the future changes and to see how secure identity verification processes can cut down your exposure.